Inspirit Capital announces the acquisition of Wiley Edge
9th January 2024
Inspirit Capital is delighted to confirm completion of the purchase of part of the Babcock civil training business from Babcock International Group. Following completion the business has been rebranded to Inspiro.
As a standalone entity, Inspiro is built on the firmest of foundations. With 30 years experience, and a team of over 500, Inspiro boasts an enviable track record of supporting both blue chip customers and SMEs across a range of industries in both apprenticeship and adult learning.
– Some key facts about Inspiro:
– Wide ranging expertise in partnering with some of the UK’s most trusted brands, spanning the Adult Social Care, Automotive, Business Skills, Early Years, Hospitality, Nuclear, Rail, Retail and Active Leisure sectors
– Over 5,000 apprentices in active learning.
– Ofsted rated ‘Good’ at our recent inspection in September 2022.
– Around 4,500 automotive adult learning training days delivered per annum.
– Used to working in complex and regulated environments where tracking competency and adherence to safe working practises is key.
– Pride in developing excellent, innovative, learning experiences for learners that meaningfully increase their skills and ability to excel in their job.
– Not only train apprentices, but support customers in recruiting them too.
At the helm is Chief Executive, Stuart Wilson, who says: “We are proud of our reputation for excellence and long-standing relationships with our valued customers. Inspiro will build upon this with a core focus on pace, agility and innovation. I can speak for all of the Inspiro team in saying that we have a passion for working with ambitious and highly respected customers and helping their learners achieve their best.
We are excited to set our direction as an independent business with many opportunities for growth in both our existing services and complementary sectors and offerings. Watch this space for Inspiro!”
Will Stamp, founding Partner at Inspirit Capital, says: “We are delighted to complete our investment in the Babcock Civil Training business, under the new brand of Inspiro. This is another excellent example of Inspirit’s capacity to undertake complex corporate carve-out transactions and is an exciting addition to our portfolio. We look forward to helping the business grow, both through cementing relationships with existing customers, and forming new partnerships All clients can be confident of working with a high-class training partner who puts an excellent learner experience at the heart of all they do.”
For further information, please contact:
Will Stamp, Partner, Inspirit Capital, firstname.lastname@example.org